We are currently recruiting across the country for the vacancies below. Click on the links to find out more or email us for further information and any relevant job descriptions for any of our current vacancies to email@example.com.
Our latest vacancies:
Technical Sales Engineer
Location: New Milton, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive and bonus scheme in place
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Currently we have a vacancy for a Technical Sales Engineer in our Cooling department to support the enquiries, quotation and system specification process.
This role is integral to the business to ensure we can generate quotations for customer requirements in a timely manner and where required hand over to the Projects team.
The role would suit either a Graduate with a mechanical engineering or electrical educational background who could be trained and placed on a development programme at Swegon. Alternatively the role would also suit an experienced engineer who has a background working in technical sales for the HVAC industry.
- To provide technical or quotation support to the team when required
- Preparation of quotation in line with business requirements, ensuring correct selection and estimating
- To provide effective handover and support to the Projects and/or Service teams
- Provide information to Product Managers on any warranty issues or product failures
- Provide technical assistance direct to customers and in-house service engineers on the full range of Swegon/Bluebox products as well as a range of other manufacturers units
- Obtain best prices from approved supplier for preparation of quotations
- Keeping records of job costing/estimating
- Maintain and update the company’s bespoke sales database
- Creating sales job files ensuring auditable records are held
- Responsible for checking and verifying supplier specifications and quotations to ensure project compliance
We also offer additional company benefit schemes such as Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Eye Care, Mobile discount schemes and Lifestyle Benefits, including childcare vouchers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request a copy the Job Description. Alternatively if you wish to apply straightaway, please email a CV and covering letter to us.
Location: South East/ London
Salary: Competitive, paid door to door, generous overtime and bonus scheme in place
Hours: 40 hours basic, plus overtime
Currently we have vacancies for Cooling Service Engineers to join our expanding Service business.
The role is available with a Mercedes Vito Van, Mobile, Tablet, generous paid overtime, Lead Generation Bonus Schemes and a competitive salary with payment door to door and additional company benefit schemes such as Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Eye Care, Mobile discount schemes and Lifestyle Benefits, including childcare vouchers is also available.
- Carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of chillers, heat pumps, ventilation and air conditioning
- Communicating technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Fault finding
- Liaising and developing working relationships both with the customer and other employees within the company
- Completion of relevant electronic paperwork; including but not limited to; service reports, tick sheets, timesheets, addition of refrigerant
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements and completion of dynamic risk assessments
- Lead generation, identifying commercial opportunities for business development
- Compliance with company policies, procedures and processes to ensure that regulations are complied with for our ongoing accreditation to REFCOM, Safe Contractor and CHAS
- Working on a Call out Rota
The ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar engineering position
- Good fundamental knowledge of refrigeration air & water chillers and industry practices and have the ability to carry out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and service
- Experience of working on equipment such as Trane, York , Bluebox, Carrier, Rhoss, Airedale, Swegon, Daikin and Mitsubishi
- An appreciation and understanding of the benefits of lead generation and completion of relevant forms
- Dealing with customers and the ability to communicate technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements to industry standards.
- Understanding the importance of working in line with risk assessments and method statements
- Providing an appropriate audit trail of documentation relating to servicing of customer sites.
- Completion and understanding of the importance of Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of chiller products
- Understanding of Turbocor product
- Manufacturer training
- All round HVAC knowledge
- Sound controls knowledge
- City & Guilds Level 2 and or 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- 2079 Refrigerant Handling / J11
- Full Driving Licence
- ACRIB / CSCS Card or other safety awareness course
- PASMA Tower scaffold training
- Computer literacy
If you think you have the experience and qualifications required, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information or a quotation, please contact us:
Sales Administration Team
Swegon Group UK