We are currently recruiting across the country for the vacancies below. Click on the links to find out more or email us for further information and any relevant job descriptions for any of our current vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our latest vacancies:
Location: South East/ London
Salary: Competitive, paid door to door, generous overtime and bonus scheme in place
Hours: 40 hours basic, plus overtime
Currently we have vacancies for Cooling Service Engineers to join our expanding Service business.
The role is available with a Mercedes Vito Van, Mobile, Tablet, generous paid overtime, Lead Generation Bonus Schemes and a competitive salary with payment door to door and additional company benefit schemes such as Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Eye Care, Mobile discount schemes and Lifestyle Benefits, including childcare vouchers is also available.
- Carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of chillers, heat pumps, ventilation and air conditioning
- Communicating technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Fault finding
- Liaising and developing working relationships both with the customer and other employees within the company
- Completion of relevant electronic paperwork; including but not limited to; service reports, tick sheets, timesheets, addition of refrigerant
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements and completion of dynamic risk assessments
- Lead generation, identifying commercial opportunities for business development
- Compliance with company policies, procedures and processes to ensure that regulations are complied with for our ongoing accreditation to REFCOM, Safe Contractor and CHAS
- Working on a Call out Rota
The ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar engineering position
- Good fundamental knowledge of refrigeration air & water chillers and industry practices and have the ability to carry out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and service
- Experience of working on equipment such as Trane, York , Bluebox, Carrier, Rhoss, Airedale, Swegon, Daikin and Mitsubishi
- An appreciation and understanding of the benefits of lead generation and completion of relevant forms
- Dealing with customers and the ability to communicate technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements to industry standards.
- Understanding the importance of working in line with risk assessments and method statements
- Providing an appropriate audit trail of documentation relating to servicing of customer sites.
- Completion and understanding of the importance of Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of chiller products
- Understanding of Turbocor product
- Manufacturer training
- All round HVAC knowledge
- Sound controls knowledge
- City & Guilds Level 2 and or 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- 2079 Refrigerant Handling / J11
- Full Driving Licence
- ACRIB / CSCS Card or other safety awareness course
- PASMA Tower scaffold training
- Computer literacy
If you think you have the experience and qualifications required, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information or a quotation, please contact us:
Vanessa Parker and Leah Viner
Sales Administration Team