We are currently recruiting across the country for the vacancies below. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our latest vacancies:
Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
Hours: 37.5 Hours , Monday – Friday
Currently we have a vacancy for a Service Coordinator to join our expanding Service business and to be based at our Coalville Office in Leicestershire.
The successful candidates will work to a high standard to meet service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responding to incoming service desk calls
- Daily labour scheduling of service engineers
- Planning and scheduling of engineers for maintenance visits, service calls and repair jobs
- Purchase ordering of parts
- Day to day communication with engineers and customers, working closely with service managers
- Day to day service administration and support
- Updating of the company bespoke operating systems
- Review and coordinator of all completed service engineering paperwork
- Attend weekly planning meetings
The role will require strong administration, organisation skills with experience of labour scheduling. Specific experience within the HVAC industry is not essential but would be an advantage.
A competitive salary is on offer and company benefit schemes such as pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, eye care, mobile discount schemes and lifestyle benefits, including childcare vouchers is also available
Location: South East / London
Salary: Competitive, paid door to door, generous overtime and bonus scheme in place
Hours: 40 hours basic, plus overtime
Currently we have vacancies for Cooling Service Engineers to join our expanding Service business.
The role is available with a Mercedes Vito Van, Mobile, Tablet, generous paid overtime, Lead Generation Bonus Schemes and a competitive salary with payment door to door and additional company benefit schemes such as Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Eye Care, Mobile discount schemes and Lifestyle Benefits, including childcare vouchers is also available.
- Carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of chillers, heat pumps, ventilation and air conditioning
- Communicating technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Fault finding
- Liaising and developing working relationships both with the customer and other employees within the company
- Completion of relevant electronic paperwork; including but not limited to; service reports, tick sheets, timesheets, addition of refrigerant
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements and completion of dynamic risk assessments
- Lead generation, identifying commercial opportunities for business development
- Compliance with company policies, procedures and processes to ensure that regulations are complied with for our ongoing accreditation to REFCOM, Safe Contractor and CHAS
- Working on a Call out Rota
The ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar engineering position
- Good fundamental knowledge of refrigeration air & water chillers and industry practices and have the ability to carry out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and service
- Experience of working on equipment such as Trane, York , Bluebox, Carrier, Rhoss, Airedale, Swegon, Daikin and Mitsubishi
- An appreciation and understanding of the benefits of lead generation and completion of relevant forms
- Dealing with customers and the ability to communicate technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements to industry standards.
- Understanding the importance of working in line with risk assessments and method statements
- Providing an appropriate audit trail of documentation relating to servicing of customer sites.
- Completion and understanding of the importance of Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of chiller products
- Understanding of Turbocor product
- Manufacturer training
- All round HVAC knowledge
- Sound controls knowledge
- City & Guilds Level 2 and or 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- 2079 Refrigerant Handling / J11
- Full Driving Licence
- ACRIB / CSCS Card or other safety awareness course
- PASMA Tower scaffold training
- Computer literacy
If you think you have the experience and qualifications required, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information or a quotation, please contact us:
Sales Administration Team
Swegon Group UK