Neglect chiller maintenance and pay the cost
Investing in maintenance, will significantly reduce the risk of consequential business losses due to untimely chiller breakdowns.
Chillers are high energy users and in times of rising energy prices and taxes, their operating costs will be rising in proportion.
Regular maintenance and the associated checks and adjustments will flag up any mechanical wear and tear and refrigerant losses, which greatly reduce efficiency levels and drive up operating costs.
As well as maintaining efficiency levels, regular refrigerant leak testing will be seen as conforming with current refrigerant legislation.
The schedule of work carried out under a Swegon Service Chiller Shield Service and Maintenance Agreement follows a predetermined series of checks, identifying the need for any remedial work which can either be carried out under the terms of the agreement during the visit, or quoted as an extra to the contract at preferential rates.
Other benefits of investing in maintenance include:
- An endeavour to have a service engineer on site within 3 hours of a call for assistance.
- Instant telephone technical support
- Priority over non maintenance customers
- Discounted labour rates and spare parts for work done outside the agreement
- Discounted hire rates, chillers or air conditioning equipment
- Discounts off new chillers
- Investing in a maintenance contract with us pays dividends!