We bring innovative industrial ideas to the market, offering our client the best total cost of ownership for their industrial projects.
Process Cooling Systems
Getting the best out of your manufacturing process?
Installing a new centralised water cooling system specially designed to meet your processing needs, could dramatically increase manufacturing output and product quality and at the same time show a reduction in operating and raw material costs.
With a unique understanding of industrial processes, we provide:
- energy saving design concepts including free cooling and heat recovery
- a system to enhance the profitability of the manufacturing process
- a total package of mechanical and electrical services
- reliability and peace of mind
For 30 years, in the Plastics and Rubber, Food and Beverage, Aerospace, Automotive and Telecommunications sectors of industry, we have been setting the standards for industrial cooling systems.
The equipment and services we offer include:
- energy efficient water chillers and cooling equipment, pumps and accessories
- 24/7 service, maintenance and technical support
- pipework systems in any material, including stainless steel
- pipework insulation
- electrical installation including control panels and field wiring
- cooling water filtration systems
- HSE, Montreal, EU and BS compliancy
- ISO 9001-2008 quality control at every stage of the installation
From concept to commissioning, whether it be a simple chiller swap, or a full turnkey cooling system, Swegon Cooling (formerly known as Coolmation) strives to have your project completed on time and within budget, by being overseen every step of the way by one of our specially assigned project managers.
Swegon Cooling systems – it’s the detail that makes the difference…
Chiller Replacement Projects
Plantroom, rooftop or floor mounted, air or water cooled, all chillers at some stage reach the point where the costs to continue to repair and maintain them outweigh the cost of replacing them.
Consideration also has to be given to their energy efficiency, probably far less efficient than chillers manufactured today, and the refrigerant gas employed could well be falling foul of the new F Gas Regulations.
Regardless of the make, age or capacity and location, we have the skills to replace a chiller with a new one incorporating up to the minute technology and integrated energy saving features, which will not only secure your clients business, but will significantly reduce operating costs as well.
For new builds and new projects, our range of standard chillers is complimented by our ability to design and manufacture chillers to meet particular design criteria which can not be met from the standard range.
We can provide:
- Free site surveys
- Professional project management
- Expert analysis of the project requirements
- An energy efficient, space saving replacement chiller
- All associated mechanical and electrical work
- Removal from site of the old chiller and safe disposal
- Ongoing chiller service and maintenance
All project work is carried out in accordance with our Health and Safety, Quality and Refcom accreditations and our commissioning and service and maintenance engineers are ACRIB certified.
Keep control of your working environment…
For more information or a quotation, please contact us:
Sales Administration Team
Swegon Group UK